Our team of industry experts within the Employee Relations Advice Centre (ERAC) provide information and advice on a wide range of human resources and employee relations issues. Arrangements under most membership packages include ERAC access which provides unlimited telephone advice on employee relations and human resources matters, as part of the annual membership fee.
We assist with the following:
- Wage rates
- Award and agreement interpretation
- Performance management and termination
- Absenteeism and attendance management
- Equal opportunity, bullying and harassment
- Workplace investigations
- Union right of entry
- Workplace policies and procedures
- Employee minimum entitlements
- Unfair dismissals
- Record keeping
- View the complete range of services we offer
ERAC practitioners are highly qualified and offer customised solutions to Members in all industry sectors. Our HR/ER professionals each come with their own unique and diverse array of tertiary qualifications, industry experience and deep understanding of employment law.
The team’s expertise covers a variety of industry sectors including mining, retail, wholesale, manufacturing and construction to name a few and their experience varies across all aspects of HR, ER, IR and management.
*Free for ‘Member Advantage’ members and other selected membership packages.