Looking to expand your sales internationally?
- Advice on exporting and export markets for small and medium size exporters
- Access to an experienced TradeStart adviser
- Insights into financial assistance and other government programs
Our TradeStart adviser can also assist you with:
- How to do business in overseas markets
- Advise on general marketing and promotions
- International industry insights
- Referrals to specialist professional service providers
- Business etiquette and cultural tips
- Selecting potential export markets
- Upcoming overseas promotions
Our advisers also provides tailored services
The TradeStart network is an extension to Austrade’s own offices and is delivered in partnership with CCI. TradeStart’s prime objective is to assist small and medium sized exporters to achieve long term success in international markets.
Our advisers can offer services customized to your business and your specific needs. The five key areas of expertise includes market and country research, potential partner and customer identification, booking appointments during market visits, market promotions and Austrade follow-up.
Fill out the below form for advice on how you can be export ready and we’ll be in touch shortly.