The Entrepreneurs’ Programme offers easy to access practical support to Australian businesses in a simplified and streamlined way. The Program is a new approach to the way government provides services to business. It recognises Australia’s diverse business landscape and that the market and industry is changing in the global economy.
With a national network of more than 100 experienced private sector Advisers, the Entrepreneurs’ Programme offers support to businesses through three streams:
- Business Management;
- Research Connections; and
- Commercialising Ideas.
Practical support for businesses includes:
- Advice from people with relevant private sector experience;
- Small co-contributions for re-engineering or growth opportunities for business; and
- Connection and collaboration opportunities.
Available Programme offerings
Current Programme offerings are:
- Accelerating Commercialisation - helps small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and researchers to commercialise novel products, services and processes
- Business Management - experienced Business Advisers and Facilitators review business operations, including business direction, strategy, growth opportunities and supply chain. They provide a report with strategies for business improvement and work with you to make them happen
- Innovation Connections - experienced Innovation Facilitators work with your business to identify knowledge gaps that are preventing your business growth. The outcome is an Innovation Facilitation Report.
Contact our Entrepreneurs’ Programme advisers for further information about the program and its benefits.