To view the Industry Capability Network website click here.
The Industry Capability Network of WA (ICNWA) strives to maximise the level of local content in major WA resource and development projects by identifying competent Australian manufacturers and service providers.
The office is part of a joint Australian and New Zealand network, providing access to industry capability information on a nationwide basis.
ICNWA promotes local and Australian industry capability to major project developers, service providers and government agencies both nationally and abroad.
ICNWA provides industrial buyers with a professional engineering sourcing service to identify the supply capabilities of Australian industry in areas of import replacement or export. Services include:
- matching the inquirer's specified requirements with competitive local manufacturers and service providers;
- providing company profiles;
- help with writing specifications around local capability;
- identifying purchasing and inspection services;
- enhancing tenders by helping bidders to maximise local industry participation; and
- identifying local companies with potential to become involved in technology transfer, licensing and partnering opportunities.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9365 7623.