CCI believes that the business community has a strong role to play in working with the education sector. Through CCI’s Education Development Fund, to which our members make voluntary annual contributions, CCI is able to deliver a range of initiatives aimed at developing the workforce of the future.
- Students@CCI - our website designed for students to get involved in the world of business.
- Student Development Programs - throughout the year a number of work placements and programs are run within CCI to assist students gain work experience and exposure.
- Workforce and Employability Guides for students
- Parent Workshops - career advice sessions for parents to help guide their children.
- Student Economic Forums - annual events that are a must for top students studying economics in their WACE.
- Student awards sponsorship to promote educational excellence.
- Sponsor and host Student Career Development Events.
- Deliver workforce and career presentations at schools, universities and other youth groups.
- Participate in the judging panels of numerous student/vet and industry award ceremonies.
For more information on any of these initiatives please contact Linda Winter on (08) 9365 7539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.