Workforce development advice
Education and Training Adviser
The Education and Training Adviser (ETA) program delivers a network of Advisers across the nation to assist businesses and industry to access the skills advice and services they need, particularly surrounding the National Training Framework, Australian Apprenticeships and training packages, with the ultimate goal of improving employer take-up of Australian Apprenticeships.
Our ETA is available to:
- discuss complex education and training issues;
- talk to you about the Federal Government’s Single Business Service that helps to link businesses with skills and workforce development programs and funding;
- work with stakeholders to establish small projects that promote employment outcomes; and
- provide presentations and participate in conferences or networking events.
For assistance please contact Linda Winter on (08) 9365 7539 or email email@example.com.
The Education and Training Adviser (ETA) Program is funded by the Department of Industry.
Work Integrated Learning Advisory Service
Our Work Integrated Learning (WIL) advisory service makes the process of navigating WIL placements easy for employers.
This is a pilot project working in partnership with member universities that is designed to increase employers understanding of, and engagement in, WIL placements in Business School Faculties.
Our WIL project coordinator is available to:
- promote and raise awareness of WIL to employers at events and functions;
- work with employers to define projects to meet requirements for vocational placements, liaise with WA’s universities to find the right student for the role and set up placements; and
- provide employers with on-going phone support throughout the placement.
For assistance please contact Rebecca Elder on (08) 9365 7515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Work Integrated Learning project is funded by the Australian Chamber of Commerce of Industry and led by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia in partnership with Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University and the University of Western Australia.
Contact Workforce Development Services
For more information on how Workforce Development Services can help you please call (08) 9365 7539 or email WDS@cciwa.com.