Supporting business to adapt
Like many organisations, you may be changing your business models, products or services to adapt to a world with COVID-19.
To enable these shifts, you may need to:
- upskill an existing workforce or hire new people with different skill sets
- plan for the future to manage the supply of skilled workers as you would any other critical supply chain
And we can help you with this work, free of charge – as a complimentary service to the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
A skills-based approach to adapting your workforce
We specialise in supporting small to medium enterprises to develop workforce action plans that enable a new business strategy. We can help you:
- Adapt operations through a strategic approach to workforce requirements
- Ensure you can access people with the skills required to execute your new strategy
- Safeguard continued growth
- Continue to adapt into the future
Our services include:
- Determining your readiness for workforce planning
- Identifying skills gaps in the business
- Determining options to attain those skills
- Building a workforce action plan that allows ongoing skills agility
Backed by the Entrepreneurs’ Programme
Our Workforce Skills Planning service is available as a complementary service to eligible participants of the Australian Government Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
Check your eligibility
To be eligible for funding under the Entrepreneurs’ Programme, there are two criteria to meet.