Rheem are offering 10 grants to apprentice plumbers worth $3,000 each, through their Rheem Apprentice Plumber Grants program.
Submissions are now open, and are due to close on Sunday 12 March 2017.
To apply, the apprentice needs to satisfy the following conditions:
- Be currently employed as a plumbing apprentice with a registered plumbing
- Be an Australian citizen residing in Australia.
- Be attending an accredited TAFE or RTO.
- Complete all sections on the two-page submission form.
- Ensure the Trainer & Assessor’s (plumbing teacher) contact details are accurate and are endorsed by them with their signature.
- Be fulfilling all of their apprenticeship requirements – i.e. attending work and undertaking study commitments.
- Ensure their employer’s contact details are accurate, and that their employer has completed the last section on page 1 and endorsed their comments with their signature.
- Answer all sections honestly and accurately.
- Be aware that Rheem Australia Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected submissions.
- Lodge their submission by Sunday 12th March 2017.
- Ensure all information is correct and current at the time of submission and at the time when grants are awarded.
- Be aware that the acceptance of a grant may have tax implications for some individuals. It is advised by Rheem that each recipient discuss their situation with a tax professional.
► For further information or to apply for the grant, head to the Rheem website.