Do you understand your rights and obligations when it comes to State and Federal Building Codes?
The highly-experienced Construction Services consultants at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia (CCI) can help by offering extensive, independent and practical support.
How can CCI help?
A phone call to one of our experts can ensure code compliance for Members when it comes to:
- Building and construction contractors conducting themselves in a reputable, fair, safe and responsible manner
- Right of entry laws for union officials
- Freedom of association provisions protecting workers’ rights to join or not to join a union
- Security of payment laws
Other services offered by CCI Construction Services
- Industrial relations advice throughout the lifecycle of major projects to project owners, engineers and tenderers in line with the project strategy and objectives
- Support for contractors with agreement making, onsite support, advocacy and representation
- Helping you deliver construction projects on time and on budget by reducing the risk of industrial dispute and increasing the productivity and engagement of your workforce
- Providing employee and industrial relations advice and assistance to clients, service providers, fabricators, contractors and lower tier contractors
- Support with training of supervisory and management personnel in employee and industrial relations matters
- Regular feedback and reports to the project team on employee and industrial relations issues and events
- The establishment of, and participation in, any employee and industrial relations management committee (IRMC) meetings
Major projects we work with:
- Wheatstone Project LNG Plant
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore Expansion Project
- Inpex Browse Ichthys Gas Field Development
- BHP Billiton Iron Ore Asset Development Projects
P: (08) 9365 7746