If you are engaged in international trade, you may be able to save time and money and access a range of benefits, through the Australian Trusted Trader (ATT) Programme.
Australian Trusted Trader Programme
The ATT Programme is a regulatory framework based on partnership and shared responsibility between Australian Border Force and businesses in international trade who can demonstrate:
- supply chain security
- a history of compliant behaviour
- business sustainability.
It’s a voluntary trade facilitation initiative which provides accreditation to a trusted international supply chain.
Better your place in the global marketplace
Achieving Trusted Trader status can deliver tangible benefits.
Get access to a dedicated Border Force client service manager. Facilitation of private rulings and concessions, and mutual recognition by certain countries with similar schemes utilising existing free trade agreements.
Save costs by dispensing the need for certificates of origin under certain circumstances. Enjoy cash flow benefits by consolidating several shipments into one Import Declaration thereby reducing processing charges from Border Force, Quarantine and Customs Brokers.
Get a competitive advantage by using the trusted trader logo and be recognised as a best practice business. You’ll also get a streamlined APEC card application and become accredited for the temporary skills shortage visa sponsorship.
We’ll navigate you, step by step through accreditation and set-up
Whether you have a longstanding global supply chain or are pursuing international trade opportunities, CCIWA can assist you to prepare for and obtain, Trusted Trader accreditation. Our highly experienced practitioners will:
- Undertake a process review to identify and maximise all available benefits under the scheme relevant to your supply chain
- Ensure your business meets Border Force and international “best practice” through a gap analysis process
- Prepare and lodge the application on your behalf
- Manage the process through to completion and accreditation
- Respond to any queries or requests for clarification and facilitate a validation visit from Border Force officers
- Leverage our existing relationships within the ATT division of Border Force
- Negotiate the ATT formal Trusted Trader agreement and any bespoke benefits
- Help you to continue to maximise the benefits of ATT as you grow and evolve, through ongoing post-accreditation guidance and support.
How can CCIWA help me to become accredited?
Process review & appraisal
Process gap analysis
Apply & negotiate
The ATT Programme can better your position in international trade and strengthening your supply chain. Get in touch, start being rewarded with the benefits.