|RTO Code 5891
Get your apprentices job-ready with the aid of the Industrial Training Institute (ITI), an apprentice training facility in Naval Base, near Henderson.
The facilities at ITI provide apprentices with hands-on training towards nationally-recognised qualifications in electrical, mechanical and fabrication trades.
ITI has proudly trained the 2016 WA Apprentice of the Year, National Finalist 2016 Apprentice of the Year, 2011 WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year and 2010 WA Apprentice of the Year.
Why choose ITI to develop your workforce?
- Training scheduled in blocks as opposed to day release – making it easier for employers to train and grow their workforce and reduce the risk of lost productivity by delivering skilled workers quicker
- Customised training available to suit your industry needs
- Full year’s training schedule available – increases productivity by enabling employers to plan their workplace requirements, for example: shutdowns and tenders
- Boutique and private RTO – enables us to develop strong relationships with all of our clients and provide timely responses to your enquiries, which improves the efficiency of your business
- Smaller class sizes – students thrive in a learning environment where they receive greater one-on-one time with the trainers and individualised learning strategies
- Regular reporting of student progress – improves administration efficiency. At the completion of each training block, employers receive an apprentice appraisal and an overall progress report in an easy to read overview format
Our courses are subsidised by the Department of Training and Workforce Development, which manages the State Government’s investment in vocational education and training.
Industrial Training Institute
41 Hope Valley Road
Naval Base WA 6165
P: (08) 9437 0100