Do you know the most time and cost efficient ways to engage and source overseas suppliers to help grow your business, open new markets and reduce your manufacturing costs?
What about the money you could save on import tariffs by taking advantage of Free Trade Agreements?
At the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia (CCI), our International Trade and Investment Centre (ITIC) team can help your business succeed locally and globally by ensuring you avoid costly mistakes, meet compliance requirements, minimise your import duties and source from overseas at the lowest cost.
Importing provides many opportunities for WA businesses and individuals to make a profit and grow their business.
We can help your business thrive and we will make sure you fully understand the import process including:
- Rules and regulations of customs and duty
- Import procedures and permits, incoterms, quarantine, GST, compliance, purchase contracts, agency and distributorship agreements and documentation
- Prohibited and restricted goods
- Identifying the right foreign suppliers and manufacturers
- Market research, advertising, website preparation, marketing collateral preparation, distribution options and shipping information
- Developing a successful entry strategy for your products and services
Our import trade specialists will work with you to find the most appropriate solution when it comes to navigating red tape and we will identify the right foreign suppliers to ensure profitable growth.
P: (08) 9365 7620