The CCI International Trade and Investment Centre offer many additional services to both Members and Non-members. For more information on these services, you can contact the team on (08) 9365 7620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the International Trade and Investment Centre (ITIC), part of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia (CCI), our NAATI-accredited (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) translators can help you meet the challenges of language barriers associated with international trade.
Our comprehensive translation service ensures the accurate and appropriate cultural translation of business documents and helps you communicate the pitch and tone of work, which cannot be achieved by a translation machine.
Available in over 20 languages, we guarantee fast turnaround times so you can get on with the business of doing business in the global economy.
CCI has a range of contract templates available for sale, which you can purchase by contacting the team at email@example.com.
- ICC Model Confidentiality Agreement (Available for WA Based Business only)
- Guide for Drawing up Contracts - Commercial Agency (Available for WA Based Business only)
- Guide to Incoterms 2010 (Available for WA Based Business only)
- Incoterms 2010 (Available for WA Based Business only)
- Incoterms 2010 Wall Chart (Available for WA Based Business only)
- ICC Model Commercial Agency Contract - 2nd Edition incl. CD-ROM (Available for WA Based Business only)
- ICC Model Distributorship Contract - 2nd Edition (Available for WA Based Business only)
- ICC Model International Franchising Contract incl. diskette (Available for WA Based Business only)
- ICC Model International Sales Contract incl. CD-ROM (Available for WA Based Business only)
- ICC - Model International Transfer of Technology Contract (Available for WA Based Business only)
- ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits - UCP600 (Available for WA Based Business only)
- ICC Uniform Rules For Bank Payment Obligations (Available for WA Based Business only)
- ICC - Uniform Rules for Forfaiting Including Model Agreements (Available for WA Based Business only)
Whether your business is looking to expand overseas or set up in another country, cross-border taxation will present your business with unique risks, traps and opportunities. CCI’s team of highly experienced professionals will work with you to build proactive and truly integrated global tax strategies that will address the tax risks of your business and assist you with achieve sustainable growth.
- Cross border tax
- Withholding tax advice
- Setting up a foreign office
- Controlled foreign corporation
- Profit repatriation
- Double taxation agreements
Ensure your shipments are compliant and meet all regulations. Let CCI experts provide you with cost-effective, consistent customs broking solutions making the clearance process simple and fast.
- Vocational Training
- Tradex re-export advice
- Enhanced Project Bi-Law Scheme
- Subcontract Clearance
- Regulation Interpretation
- Tariff Classification Audit
- Duty Minimisation Advice
- Compliance Assessments
- Tariff Concession Order
- Dusty Drawbacks
- GST Deferrals
- Foreign FTZ Compliance
When it comes to promoting and advertising your product or business in overseas markets, there are other factors you need to take into consideration other than just language. Culture, market saturation and customer buying behaviours are all areas that need to be adapted to your branding to account for differences in world markets.
Our team of international marketing experts will work with you and your businesses to deliver end-to-end solutions in the fields of design, digital, communication and sales, ensuring the best strategies for your business to reach new customers.
- E-Newsletter Package
- PR Package
- Video Package
- Social Media Kick-start
- Advertising Graphics
- Logo Package