Advantage membership provides a platform and opportunity for members to connect for strategic benefits.
Recommended for large businesses with over 100 employees, the Advantage membership package suits organisations looking for opportunities to collaborate, to explore new markets, or for strategic rather than operational expertise.
The Advantage membership package includes:
- The opportunity to participate on a CCI forum or working group, which provides the opportunity to influence CCI's policy direction, as well as connectivity to government;
- A dedicated CCI staff member assigned to each Advantage member. This includes a central point of contact, CCI policy advisor and HR consultant;
- Three exclusive economic briefings by CCI Chief Economist Rick Newnham;
- Individual induction program that provides a personal connection to CCI as well as the opportunity to understand more of what CCI can offer your business;
- Unlimited access to our Employee Relations Advice Centre. Get help and practical advice on award matters, human resource management, union right or entry, redundancy, terminations and much more;
- Unlimited access to our Safety & Risk hotline where you can ask our safety experts anything from generic safety advice to complex safety regulations;
- Diverse engagement opportunities to connect and learn at our many networking events;
- Discounts for all our events and training courses;
- Discounts on all of our publications, such as our Employee Relations Guides;
- CCI consulting services discounts;
- Access to online tools such as Roomer and Business Propel; and
- Much more
Need more information?
If you would like more information about our available membership packages or if you have any additional questions, please call 1300 422 492 or complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your options.