Corporate membership is CCI's premium membership package for large businesses operating in Western Australia and caters for business seeking strategic partnerships, business information and participation in CCI's forums.
The Corporate membership package includes:
- Direct access to a senior CCI consultant for a free discussion before engaging in fee for service work;
- Exclusive invites for our CEO rountable events;
- The opportunity to participate on CCI's forums and working groups, which provide the opportunity to influence CCI's policy direction, as well as connectivity to government;
- A dedicated CCI staff member assigned to each Corporate member. This includes a central point of contact, CCI policy advisor and HR consultant;
- Three exclusive economic briefings by CCI Chief Economist Rick Newnham, highlighting specific industry insights and macro analysis on trends;
- Individual induction program that provides a personal connection to CCI as well as the opportunity to understand more of what CCI can offer your business;
- Unlimited access to our Employee Relations Advice Centre. Get help and practical advice on award matters, human resource management, union right or entry, redundancy, terminations and much more;
- Unlimited access to our Safety & Risk hotline where you can ask our safety experts anything from generic safety advice to complex safety regulations;
- Diverse engagement opportunities to connect and learn at our many networking events;
- Discounts for all our events and training courses;
- Discounts on all of our publications, such as our Employee Relations Guides;
- CCI consulting services discounts;
- Access to online tools such as Roomer and Business Propel; and
- Much more
Need more information?
If you would like more information about our available membership packages or if you have any additional questions, please call 1300 422 492 or complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your options.