This practical course explores the current requirements for compliance with the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 (Building Code 2016). The Building Code 2016 is a code of practice which sets out the Federal Government’s expected standards of conduct for building industry participants that seek to be involved or are involved in Commonwealth funded building work.It’s designed for line managers, industrial relations and human resource professionals, company owners and anyone responsible for ensuring compliance with the Building Code 2016 in code covered entities.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Define Building Work and Code Covered Entities in respect to the Building Code 2016.
- Understand requirements and risks when engaging subcontractors.
- Understanding Workplace Relations Management Plans (WRMPs) and what they need to cover.
- Ensure industrial instruments are compliant with the Building Code 2016.
- Understand Code requirements during construction
- Understand right of entry management under the Building Code 2016.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Materials and catering
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea is included.
- Member Price $385
- Standard Price $495
Location – CCIWA, Level 5, 235 St Georges Terrace, Perth
If there are no sessions for your preferred date available online – please contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.
Training Disclaimer: Please note CCIWA reserves the right to cancel any face-to-face or online course before the commencement date in the event of insufficient registrations or operational difficulties. In the event of such cancellation, all registered participants will be notified.