This practical course explores the current requirements for enterprise bargaining under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Act) and provides a range of techniques and strategies aimed at helping employers effectively manage the process.It’s designed for line managers, human resource professionals, company owners and anyone responsible for making, or negotiating, enterprise agreements.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between the different types of agreements available under the Act.
- Understand what motivates different parties to bargain.
- Describe the process for making an enterprise agreement.
- Draft an enterprise agreement which strategically aligns with your business requirements and meets the requirements of the Act.
- Deal with the threat of industrial action.
- Describe the good faith bargaining provisions of the Act.
- Undertake the necessary preparations in order to negotiate a successful enterprise agreement.
- Identify the stages of negotiations.
- Carry out negotiations with more confidence.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
During COVID-19 isolation, the course will be delivered as a facilitated webinar. Our expert trainer will take you through the course content, step by step.
- Member Price $328.90
- Standard Price $438.90
Training takes place at CCIWA, with our facilitator delivering the group a full course curriculum with practical exercises. Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch are provided.
- Member Price $544.50
- Standard Price $654.50
Location – CCIWA, 180 Hay Street, East Perth
If there are no sessions for your preferred date available online – please contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.