This practical, information-packed session will provide your employees with an understanding of their legislative OHS duties and responsibilities, equip them with the skills to identify and assess risk and enable them to communicate safety and health matters confidently with team members and their supervisors.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand their key duties from the occupational health and safety OHS Act 1984 and OHS Regulations 1996
- Understand and apply the principles of SAMM – spot the hazard – assess the risk – make the change – monitor and review
- Carry out a basic job safety analysis
- Understand key elements of hazardous substances and SDS
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Materials and catering
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch at a restaurant nearby, tea and coffee are also included.
- CCIWA, 180 Hay Street, East Perth
Member Price $544.50
Standard Price $654.50
If there are no sessions for your preferred date available online – please contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.