This is our premier guide for preventing and managing the effects of drugs and alcohol at work. It will be essential for any business wanting to introduce drug and alcohol testing and to be in a position to deal appropriately with the outcome of positive test results.
The guide contains comprehensive and easy to follow guidance notes for employers on the subject matter and offers practical information on:
- Introducing drug and alcohol testing into the workplace
- Creating and implement drug and alcohol policies
- Currently accepted drug testing methods
- Performance management processes
- Termination due to drug and alcohol possession and/ or use and affects at work
- Up-to-date case law examples on drug and alcohol testing in the workplace
The Guide also contains a pro-forma drug and alcohol policy, authority to test, chain of custody documents, checklists for work functions and all associated performance management documents for download and customisation.
- A 12-month up-date service with regular correspondence to notify of legislative changes and case law development affecting the content
- Downloadable Word versions of all HR templates and forms for customisation
- Heavily discounted legal support for review of any major changes to template content, additional content drafting and specific customisation
- Subscribers wanting to modify templates can also send these through to our Employee Relations Advice Centre for a preliminary review
- CCIWA Members also receive unlimited over-the-phone Employee Relations support