If you’re setting up a business or need to update your human resources systems, our HR Business Basics Manual will guide you through the process.
Compiled by our Employee Relations specialists, this guide covers the complete lifecycle of employment from recruitment through to termination and everything in between. With a suite of the most critical HR documents and supplementary guidance notes, the guide is a must-have for small to medium-sized enterprises. It is perfect for companies looking to establish HR systems for the first time or update and build on existing HR material.
The manual contains user-friendly guidance notes that outline simple steps on how to implement the policies and forms included. This guide has you covered with a comprehensive suite of critical policies that all businesses need, contracts of employment, performance management forms, written warning letters, termination letters and more.
- A 12-month up-date service with regular correspondence to notify of legislative changes and case law development affecting the content
- Downloadable Word versions of all HR templates and forms for customisation
- Heavily discounted legal support for review of any major changes to template content, additional content drafting and specific customisation
- Subscribers wanting to modify templates can also send these through to our Employee Relations Advice Centre for a preliminary review
- CCIWA Members also receive unlimited over-the-phone Employee Relations support