Front-line managers and supervisors are a vital key to having a safe and healthy workplace where employees are motivated to behave in a safe manner.Through a series of practical information delivery and exercises, this course will provide participants with relevant health and safety knowledge that can be directly applied within the workplace to manage occupational health and safety within the business and within their team.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Their responsibilities as an OHS leader under WA’s OHS laws.
- How to motivate and encourage safe work behaviours.
- Risk management principles.
- How to conduct a basic incident investigation.
- Safe management of hazardous substances.
- Their role in emergency management.
- The roles and powers of Worksafe WA.
- Principles for reducing the risk of manual handling injuries.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Training takes place at CCIWA, with our facilitator delivering the group a full course curriculum with practical exercises. Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch are provided.
- Member Price $544.50
- Standard Price $654.50
Location – CCIWA, Level 5, 235 St Georges Terrace, Perth
If there are no sessions for your preferred date available online – please contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.