Health and Safety Representatives play a critical role as the communication link between workers and managers in the management of the day to day safety and health issues.This course is designed for qualified Safety and Health Representatives. CCIWA recommends that this course be attended every two years to maintain your currency, skills and to update your knowledge.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand any recent legislative updates relevant to the role of the Safety and Health Representative.
- Represent employees in safety and health matters through your role as a Safety and Health Representative.
- Discuss risk management processes in the workplace on safety and health issues.
- Clarify inspection responsibilities.
- Understand your role within the OHS committee meetings.
- Discuss the role of WorkSafe WA inspectors and the issuing of Provisional Improvement Notices (PIN).
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
During COVID-19 isolation, the course will be delivered as a facilitated webinar. Our expert trainer will take you through the course content, step by step.
- Member Price $275.00
- Standard Price $385.00
Training takes place at CCIWA, with our facilitator delivering the group a full course curriculum with practical exercises. Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch are provided.
- Member Price $544.50
- Standard Price $654.50
Location – CCIWA, 180 Hay Street, East Perth
If there are no sessions for your preferred date available online – please contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.