The Guide to Managing Significant Workplace Change and Transfer of Business is designed for small to medium size enterprises to assist in all aspects of implementing and managing organisational change from an employment law perspective, including (but not limited to):
- the redundancy process
- restructuring for efficiency
- Development of communication strategies
- Managing key stakeholder relationships
- Considerations, rights and obligations when buying or selling a business
- Mitigating risk in restructures and/ or transfer of business
The guide offers a comprehensive range of pro-forma HR templates to supplement guidance notes including:
- a skills matrix
- letters notifying of the implementation of significant change/ redundancy/termination due to redundancy
- a redundancy checklist for managers
- an interview record for consultation meetings
- a separation certificate and statement of service
- letters advising of recognition of service in a transfer of business
- a request for records of transferring employees
- a transfer of business checklist for business owner… and much more
The guide also considers best practice and managing the “human” element through redundancies and beyond.
► View this guide's content pages for a more detailed breakdown of topics covered.
► View more information on what subscribers to this guide can receive.