Looking to expand overseas or import products? Wondering if an enterprise agreement might be a more efficient way to manage your employee entitlements? Need to know about your safety obligations as an employer? Or do you simply want a quick snap shot of critical considerations for your business? Then this guide is for you.
The Quick Guide provides an overview of key employment issues and considerations critical to small and medium sized enterprises. The guide is not simply limited to employment law but includes information on international trade, occupational safety and health and generalist HR considerations as well as employment law.
The guide covers a range of topics including:
- The employment law framework in Australia and WA
- Minimum employment requirements
- Information on recruitment and termination
- Mitigating risk in managing poor performance
- Equal employment opportunity considerations
- Learning and development considerations
- Enterprise bargaining and industrial agreements
- Occupational safety and health obligations
- Successful exporting
► View this guide's content pages for a more detailed breakdown of topics covered.
► View more information on what subscribers to this guide can receive.
Please note this guide is available to CCI Members only. Members must log in to purchase this publication.