Payroll professionals provide pivotal support to their organisation through their knowledge of employee entitlements, which ensures that all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
There have been many changes to employee entitlements in recent years and they're becoming increasingly complex.
It's important to understand where employee entitlements come from and how to interpret and apply them in a practical sense.
Designed for anyone who is responsible for payroll function, our experts will give you the 'bigger picture' and teach you how to:
- Identify employee entitlements and where they're derived from
- Interpret application of awards/agreements, legislation and contracts
- Understand the hierarchy of industrial instruments (awards, legislation, contracts etc.) and what instrument applies at any given time
- Understand the National Employment Standards (NES) and how this affect employment entitlements
- Calculate wages including penalty rates and overtime payments
- Calculate annual and sick leave accruals
October 2 2019 Sold Out
- December 3 2019
- February 25 2020
- 9:00am - 4:30pm (8:45am registration)
- CCIWA, 180 Hay Street, East Perth
Materials and catering:
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch at a restaurant nearby, tea and coffee is also included.
Please call us on (08) 9365 7500 or complete the enquiry form below.