Workplace behaviour is a complex area of employment law that can be difficult to navigate. However, there are steps employers can put into place to minimise their risks which will also aid in creating a more harmonious and productive workplace.
This course will assist participants to understand the current obligations for business, ensuring that your organisation develops and implements the most appropriate strategies to satisfy legal requirements as well as providing an understanding of the investigation process and how to address the common issues that arise during the process.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify what constitutes bullying and harassment
- Establish strategies for reducing bullying and harassment
- Define adverse action
- Identify workplace rights
- Distinguish who is eligible to make a claim
- Establish strategies for reducing adverse action
- Examine lessons from recent case law
- Understand the investigation process and what makes a sound investigation that complies with legislative requirements
- 9:00am - 4:30pm (8:45am registration)
- CCIWA, 180 Hay Street, East Perth
Materials and catering:
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch at a restaurant nearby, tea and coffee is also included.
Please call us on (08) 9365 7500 or complete the enquiry form below.