This training course is designed for people who are responsible for health and safety at the workplace, or those who have a formal OHS role such as senior managers, OHS managers, OHS advisors, OHS coordinators.
It'll provide attendees with a general introduction to the Model Work Health and Safety laws, as they compare to WA’s current Occupational Safety and Health laws. It focuses on individual and workplace duties and obligations and the steps you need to take to prepare yourself and your workplace.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- The history of WHS legislation in Australia
- WHS general duties of the PBCU, Worker
- Officer’s due diligence requitement
- Penalties and enforcement measures
- Requirements of Reps and Committees under the WHS laws
- How to prepare your business to the impending change
- 9:00am to 1:00pm (8:45am registration)
- 7 May 2019
- 6 August 2019
- 12 November 2019
Materials and catering:
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea, tea and coffee is also included.
Please call us on (08) 9365 7500 or complete the enquiry form below.