Supporting employers to take on apprentices and trainees to build skills
Backed by CCIWA – Apprenticeship Support Australia delivers free Australian Apprenticeship Support Network services to employers, job seekers, students, apprentices and trainees.
Our team of experts will support you to take on apprentices and trainees in your workforces to build local skills.
We help you prepare to take on apprentices and trainees
- Utilise our unique Recruit Ready Diagnostic tool to build an apprentice or trainee management plan
- Access practical guides on how to set up an Apprenticeship & Traineeship Program in your business
- Receive a Workplace Assessment to determine suitable qualifications for your staff and training provider options
- Information on Group Training options
Recruit the best apprentices and trainees
- Coordinated job vacancy advertising on targeted Jobs Boards and social media
- Conduct essential aptitude testing and streaming
- Access candidates on our extensive Job Seeker and Out-of-Trade Registers
- Shortlisting service
Successfully induct your new employees
- Access our Employment Basics On-boarding Kit
- Award/rate check through CCIWA Employee Relations Advice Centre
- Best Practice Induction Guide and other resources
- Tailored induction presentations for groups
No-fuss Training Contract sign-ups
- Access to WA’s largest, most experienced and ethical team of Industry consultants
- Informative Initial Assessments for you and your staff
- Professional and thorough in-person sign-ups across all of WA
- Updates on training contract progress
- Tailored contact schedule
Administer your Federal Government Incentives
- Eligibility assessments on Federal Government incentives
- Information and advice on State Government funding availability
- Dedicated local WA claims call and processing centre
- On-going claim support and advice
Expert on-going support
- Mentoring Hotline and a field-based Mentoring team
- Access to a referral network of support providers to assist with complex issues
- Support from CCIWA Employee Relations Advice Centre
- Access our unique Apprenticeships Direct Employer Portal for all of your self-reporting needs
- Customised data reporting and tracking of contracts and incentives
- Employer networking events and industry updates
NEW SUPPORT FOR EMPLOYERS TO TAKE ON APPRENTICES AND TRAINEES
$7,000 per quarter wage subsidy for NEW apprentices
The Federal Government has recently announced a $1.2 billion measure to boost apprenticeship and traineeship commencements across Australia.
The whole of Western Australia supported
We’ve spent the last 21 years building the largest Australian Apprenticeship Support Network right here in WA. We operate from 15 locations throughout metropolitan and regional areas. This means you can access our services, locally, no matter where you are in WA.
- Port Hedland
- Christmas Island
And for national employers, our team operates across the country so you can be serviced in all States, by one provider.
Chambers Apprenticeship Support Australia Limited trading as Apprenticeship Support Australia is a service provider contracted by the Australian Government as represented by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment to provide support services to prospective and current employers and Australian Apprentices. Apprenticeship Support Australia is one of a number of Network Providers in Western Australia. This website does not represent the Australian Government. If you wish to access information about Australian Apprenticeships from the Australian Government, you should access the website https://www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au.