Support and advice for employers, apprentices, trainees and jobseekers
Apprenticeship Support Australia, powered by CCIWA, is contracted to deliver free Australian Apprenticeship Support Network services on behalf of the Federal Government.
Our team of experts support employers to recruit, train and retain apprentices and trainees. Operating from 14 locations throughout metropolitan and regional WA, we can assist you no matter where you are located.
Our innovative careers hub – skillsroad.com.au – provides job seekers, school students and teachers with ongoing support including career advice, job matching and a free Jobs Board for employers.
You don’t have to be a member of CCIWA to access the free services of Apprenticeship Support Australia.
- No cost workplace assessment to identify appropriate training options for your staff and unbiased advice on Registered Training Organisation options.
- Assistance with completion of the National Training Contract and ongoing NTC management.
- Government financial incentive eligibility assessments.
- Mentoring and Advisory Hotline and personalised mentoring services.
- Employer networking events and industry updates.
Chambers Apprenticeship Support Australia Limited trading as Apprenticeship Support Australia is a service provider contracted by the Australian Government as represented by the Department of Education and Training to provide support services to prospective and current employers and Australian Apprentices. Apprenticeship Support Australia is one of a number of Network Providers in Western Australia. This website does not represent the Australian Government. For information about Australian Apprenticeships from the Australian Government, visit http://www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au.