CCIWA encourages our female Members who are business owners and founders to apply for a special $25,000 Entrepreneur Scholarship that will support the study of your choice anywhere in the world.
Offered by Chief Executive Women (CEW), their Entrepreneur Scholarship is designed to help women owners and founders acquire the skills and knowledge they need to grow their businesses. Women lead more than one-third of Australian businesses, but can struggle to find the resources to develop their leadership capabilities.
Applications are due by 11.59pm AEST August 29, 2022.
Applicants must be an owner, or co-owner of a business; or a founder, co-founder or executive in an emerging business; turnover must be less than $10 million.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW will cover the cost of tuition fees (and a travel allowance if required) for the duration of the course, up to a total of $25,000.
- Applicants will be asked to select an appropriate course and meet the institution’s eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must choose a course that starts within 18 months from October 2022.
- The recipient will be required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events.
- On completion of the course, the recipient will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect.
How to apply
To find out more about this scholarship and the others offered this year:
- Visit the CEW Scholarships page.
- Click on the eligibility quiz tab.
- Create an account (if you’re a new user) or login if you’ve registered with CEW before.
- Complete a quiz to determine which scholarships you’re eligible to apply for.
- Discuss your application with your executive sponsor.
- Start you application early — you can save it at any point.
For more information on CEW scholarships visit the CEW Scholarships page.