Our IR Masterclass provides an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge to a professional level across a range of industrial relations issues.This program is ideal for an experienced human resource professional wanting to develop industrial relations skills in the national system or for an employee relations practitioner wanting a deeper insight into their field.
The sessions will enable participants to significantly develop their knowledge across two weeks: three days in the first week, then two days in the second week. This structure allows for a deep-dive but also the time and space to digest the information and return to your workplace to continue your duties.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the interaction between the Fair Work Act 2009, enterprise agreements and awards
- Understand how to navigate and find answers in the Fair Work Act
- Discuss the practical implications of contracts of employment
- Identify the process for making an enterprise agreement under the Fair Work Act
- Practical strategies for managing Right of Entry
- Understanding aspects of leave entitlements
- Explain the new anti-bullying provisions and how to carry out an efficient and effective investigation
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Materials and catering
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch at a restaurant nearby, tea and coffee are also included
Location – CCIWA, Level 5, 235 St Georges Terrace, Perth
If there are no sessions for your preferred date available online – please contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.
Training Disclaimer: Please note CCIWA reserves the right to cancel any face-to-face or online course before the commencement date in the event of insufficient registrations or operational difficulties. In the event of such cancellation, all registered participants will be notified.