If you are responsible for HR in the business, then you hold an important role in an organisation ensuring compliance with employment law. This course is designed for you.
In recent years, the need for managers and HR professionals to understand their obligations has been underlined by the potential for personal fines to be issued under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth).
As employment law is a complex and ever changing field, it's important to know how to be able to find the answers you need.
This course will provide participants with:
- Confidence to navigate the Fair Work Act 2009
- In depth understanding of HR critical parts of the National Employment Standards, and how these interact with other instruments
- Knowledge to protect yourself and the business against costly unfair dismissal and general protections claims
- Ability to recognise discrimination and harassment and what you need to do to train employees and properly manage complaints
- Overviews of transfer of business, industrial action, stand down, lawful deductions, record keeping and more!
8 May 2019 - Sold Out
- 13 June 2019
- 16 July 2019
- 4 September 2019
- 6 November 2019
- 9:00am - 4:30pm (8:45am registration)
Materials and catering:
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch at a restaurant nearby, tea and coffee is also included.
Please call us on (08) 9365 7500 or complete the enquiry form below.