Front-line managers and supervisors are a vital key to having a safe and healthy workplace where employees are motivated to behave in a safe manner.
Through a series of practical information delivery and exercises, this course will provide participants with relevant health and safety knowledge that can be directly applied within the workplace to manage occupational health and safety within the business and within their team.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Understand and apply knowledge of WA’s OSH laws
- Motivate and encourage safe work behaviours
- Risk management principles and application
- Conduct basic incident investigation
- Safe management of hazardous substances
- Emergency management
- Principles for reducing the risk of manual handling injuries
This course has been designed as an ‘add on’ to our other training course ‘Introduction to Workplace Health and Safety’. In particular, those who have direct supervision responsibilities.
- 9:00am - 4:30pm (8:45am registration)
- 6 May 2019
- 5 August 2019
- 11 November 2019
Materials and catering:
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch at a restaurant nearby, tea and coffee is also included.
Please call us on (08) 9365 7500 or complete the enquiry form below.