Health and Safety Representatives play a critical role as the communication link between workers and managers in the management of the day to day safety and health issues.
This course is designed for qualified Safety and Health Representatives. CCIWA recommends that this course be attended every two years to maintain your currency, skills and to update your knowledge.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand any recent legislative updates relevant to the role of the Safety and Health Representative
- Represent employees in safety and health matters through your role as a Safety and Health Representative
- Discuss risk management processes in the workplace on safety and health issues
- Clarify inspection responsibilities
- Understand your role within the OHS committee meetings
- Discuss the role of WorkSafe WA inspectors and the issuing of Provisional Improvement Notices (PINs)
- 9:00am - 4:30pm (8:45am registration)
- 9 July 2019
- 15 October 2019
Materials and catering:
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch at a restaurant nearby, tea and coffee is also included.
Please call us on (08) 9365 7500 or complete the enquiry form below.