We have largest team of employee relations specialists in WA
Our consultants understand the issues affecting your industry and strive to provide practical, cost effective industrial relations solutions to employers.
- develop an employee relations strategy to help employers get the best out of their employees;
- develop HR policies that meet current legislative requirements;
- provide your business with comprehensive and cost effective training courses;
- assist employers resolve employee disputes in-house; and
- provide effective representation in cases where external parties become involved.
Employee Relations Advice Services for Members
Our team of industry experts within the Employee Relations Advice Centre (ERAC) provide information and advice on a wide range of human resources and employee relations issues.
Arrangements under most membership packages include ERAC access which provides unlimited telephone advice on employee relations and human resources matters, as part of the annual membership fee.
We assist with the following:
- Wage rates
- Award and agreement interpretation
- Performance management and termination
- Absenteeism and attendance management
- Equal opportunity, bullying and harassment
- Workplace investigations
- Union right of entry
- Workplace policies and procedures
- Employee minimum entitlements
- Unfair dismissals
- Record keeping
We also produce a range of Human Resources publications that include template HR forms that can be downloaded and adapted to your workplace.
Call us today (08) 9365 7660
Read about some of the ways in which we are helping our clients.