Businesses need to meet new health and safety guidelines, whether they need a government-mandated COVID Safety Plan or not. Getting it wrong holds serious consequences, not just for our community’s health, but your business.
You and your staff will need to know what to do if there is a case of the virus on site. It’s vital to avoid the kind of outbreak clusters that we’ve seen at businesses in Victoria.
And businesses with a mandate can be shut down if they don’t adequately comply with the plan, or put the community at risk in some other way.
Our team of Safety and Risk experts has put together a cost-effective, comprehensive package that will help you:
- build a COVID Safety Plan
- provide a safe environment to return to work
- know what to do if there is a case on site
- protect your business and the WA community
We can help you navigate what can feel like an overwhelming new environment.
COVID-19 Safety Package – Member Price $550
- Expert safety and risk consultation and advice
- Assistance with completing a COVID Safety Plan that will satisfy an authorised inspector
- A COVID-19 Risk Assessment Register that includes identified hazards and suggested controls
- A customised Incident Response Plan for your workplace
Price is GST inclusive