Meet the global growth challenge with the help of our International Trade and Investment Centre (ITIC) experts.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia (CCI) established ITIC to help WA businesses grow import and export opportunities, better understand capital-sourcing options and become investment-ready.
ITIC can provide you with access to international and local networks, tools and compliance sources in more than 90 countries to help grow your business opportunities.
Whether you are an established or hopeful importer or exporter or seeking new funding to take your product or service to the world, our advisors can tailor international trade and investment solutions to your business.
From import/export strategy to finance, marketing, legal advice and customs broking expertise – we can help your business grow.
Our knowledge of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) can also reduce your costs or make your products more enticing to international markets.
Our suite of comprehensive advisory services
- Importing advice, compliance and documentation
- Exporting advice, compliance and documentation
- Free Trade Agreements (includes workshops, one-on-one consultations and documentation)
- Austrade TradeStart Export assistance
- Securing new capital for growth or as part of your exit strategy
- Australian Made Logo
- Documentation services (including Certificates of Origin)
- Model international contract templates, legal and commercial contract advice
- Cross border tax planning and strategies
- Customs broking consulting
- International marketing collateral, website and social media preparation
- Sourcing products for import
- Finding new export buyers
We also actively advocate on behalf of our members to reduce government red tape across importing, exporting, investment and policy, to make it easier to do business in WA.
ITIC’s services are available to CCI Members and non-Members. CCI Members receive discounted services.
P: (08) 9365 7620