The International Trade and Investment Centre (ITIC) can help you cultivate your product passion and harvest your export dream.
At the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia (CCIWA), our ITIC specialists have direct experience developing export sales to more than 30 countries and can guide you every step of the way.
We will help you address the keys to building a successful export business such as planning, researching and selecting export markets that have a demand and offer an entry advantage for your product or service.
Our specialist team will connect you to new buyers in global markets and help you understand complex export compliance requirements.
Have a question for our team?
Complete this form below for TradeStart advice and to find out how to become export-ready.
- Cross border tax planning, IP protection, legal contract and dispute resolution
- Export readiness and prioritising of target markets
- Export documentation (Certificate of Origin, Free Trade Agreements and Carnets)
- Understanding your competition, their prices and market share in each country
- Navigating export compliance, logistics and cultural marketing
- Preparing international marketing collateral preparation including micro-websites, translation, presentation, advertising and newsletter preparation
- Growing your business through Australian Made branding
- Accessing government grants to lower your export marketing development costs
We are the Austrade TradeStart partners for the Perth metropolitan region so we can draw on the CCIWA and Austrade networks to provide advice and services to businesses looking at global expansion.
- Doing business in overseas markets, including etiquette and cultural tips
- General marketing and promotions
- Referrals to specialist professional service providers
- Selecting potential export markets
- Upcoming overseas promotions
P: (08) 9365 7620