Innovative businesses looking to grow are the major beneficiaries of the Federal Government’s Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia (CCI) works with the Government to help eligible applicants access grants pivotal to their burgeoning businesses.
Matched grants of up to $20,000 are available and you don’t need to be a CCI Member to take advantage of this FREE initiative.
When you sign up to the Entrepreneurs’ Programme you will receive an expert consultation where we will assess your business and identify areas of improvement.
Then we will find simple, smart and effective ways to address those shortfalls, including helping you access funding to achieve your business goals.
We can also connect you with major projects through the Industry Capability Network of Western Australia (ICNWA).
Have a question for our team?
Contact our Entrepreneurs’ Programme advisers by completing the form below, or alternatively you can call us on (08) 9365 7531.
How the Programme can help you grow and increase your ability to compete
- Improve your business management capability;
- Broker connections with research, knowledge and technology organisations to encourage innovation;
- Find and support the right commercialisation solutions and connections to get your novel product, process or service to market.
To be eligible, your business must have been trading for three years and have had turnover of more than $1.5million in one of the last three years.
Your business must also operate in one of the following growth sectors:
- Advanced manufacturing;
- Food and agribusiness;
- Medical technologies and pharmaceuticals;
- Mining equipment, technology and services and/or oil, gas and energy resources, or;
- Providing enabling technologies and/or ICT and professional services to one or more of the growth sectors.
To find out more about the eligibility criteria, visit the Department of Innovation, Industry and Science website.