This training course is designed for people who are responsible for health and safety at the workplace or those who have a formal OHS role such as senior managers, OHS managers, OHS advisors, OHS coordinators.
It will provide attendees with a general introduction to the Model Work Health and Safety laws, as they compare to WA’s current Occupational Safety and Health laws. And focus on individual and workplace duties and obligations plus the steps you need to take to prepare yourself and your workplace.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- The history of WHS legislation in Australia.
- WHS general duties of the PBCU, Worker.
- Officer’s due diligence requirements.
- Penalties and enforcement measures.
- Requirements of Reps and Committees under the WHS laws.
- How to prepare your business to the impending changes.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Materials and catering
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch at a restaurant nearby, tea and coffee are also included.
- CCIWA, 180 Hay Street, East Perth.
Member Price $385.00
Standard Price $495.00
If there are no sessions for your preferred date available online – please contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.