CCIWA is proud to have six of its Members recognised as winners in the WA Export Awards across seven categories.
Now in its 35th year, the prestigious awards recognise the success of local companies and provide a platform to raise the profile of the State’s export industries.
Exports of goods and services contributed $270.4 billion to the WA economy last financial year with the State accounting for 46% of merchandise exports in 2022-23.
“It’s important to recognise and celebrate the valuable role export businesses play in WA’s economy through initiatives such as these awards,” says Michael Carter, Head of CCIWA’s International Trade and Investment Centre.
“It’s wonderful to see several of our Members celebrated in the WA Export Awards. Congratulations to all the award winners – they should be very proud of this achievement and the contribution they have made towards WA’s economy.”
CCIWA Members named as winners:
WA exporter of the year: AVI
- Advanced technologies: AVI
- Resources and energy: Motium
- International education and training: Edith Cowan University
- Regional exporter: CBH Group
- Emerging exporter: Premier Metals
- Manufacturing and advanced materials: Gelflex
“This award represents an amazing achievement that demonstrates the strength of our organisation and products. It is a great recognition of our success overseas and will support our development of new export opportunities in new markets,” say Motium Co-CEOs Andrew Warenczak and Jackie Shervington.
“We’re proud of our TUFF team, who continually go above and beyond to design, manufacture and support our products. It reinforces the dedication and hard work our TUFF team has made over the last 21 years.
“Our rugged technology is proudly made ‘TUFFer’ down under and the ongoing support and trust of our global customers are key to this wonderful recognition.”
Additional winners were:
- Agribusiness, food and beverages: Fremantle Octopus
- Creative industries: Cizzy Bridal Australia
- E-commerce: House of Zhivago
- International health: Linear Clinical Research
- Professional services: The Little Bar Cart
- Small business: Clean and Pure
- Sustainability and green economy: Smartstream Technology
All State winners will progress to compete in the Australian Export Awards in Canberra in November.
CCIWA’s International Trade and Investment Centre (ITIC) helps businesses reduce the time, cost and risk of going global. Contact the team for a free consultation on (08) 9365 7620 or via [email protected].