Business Law WA, powered by CCIWA, is an experienced and innovative practice that specialises in workplace relations matters for small to medium-sized businesses in Perth.
Our hands-on approach will ensure we develop comprehensive solutions for your workplace issues.
- Advising on workplace relations matters and disputes
- Developing long-lasting solutions that limit costs associated with IR and ER disputes
- Counselling about potential legal risks and developing strategies to mitigate
- Guidance on actively managing workplace OHS
- Advice on settling disputes early, with reduced cost and increased productivity
- Modelling dispute strategies to effectively quell disputes before they become an issue
- Assistance with lodging Fair Work Commission responses and appearing before the Tribunal on your behalf
- Representation in court if litigation is necessary
- Contract inclusions to ensure necessary protection is in place
- Review of employment contracts to ensure they protect your interests as an employer whilst ensuring the contract terms are lawful and meet minimum employment standards
- Ensuring your goods and services contracts don’t contain unfair terms while protecting your commercial interests
- Bespoke contract requirements that ensure your interests are protected, and the contract remains lawful and in-force
- Help to understand your rights and responsibilities, ensuring your business remains liability free
- Advice about hiring people who face barriers to employment, including funding and incentive schemes available for businesses that support people with a disability, Indigenous Australians, the long-term unemployed and the mature-aged
- Legal advice on managing employees
- Assistance with understanding your rights and obligations in communicating issues to employees
- Enacting strategies to combat poor workplace performance
- Advice on properly managing misconduct
- Preparing tailored performance management and misconduct guides
Important note: Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.