Our premier Kit for managing the effects of drugs and alcohol at work
This Kit is essential for any business wanting to introduce drug and alcohol testing and to be in a position to deal appropriately with the outcome of positive test results.
It contains comprehensive and easy to follow guidance notes for employers on the subject matter and offers practical information on:
- Introducing drug and alcohol testing into the workplace
- Creating and implement drug and alcohol policies
- Currently accepted drug testing methods
- Performance management processes
- Termination due to drug and alcohol possession and/ or use and affects at work
- Up-to-date case law examples on drug and alcohol testing in the workplace
The Kit also contains a pro-forma drug and alcohol policy, authority to test, chain of custody documents, checklists for work functions and all associated performance management documents. You’ll be able to download the latest version from our Member Portal. And all documents included can be fully customised.
Rely on our experience of 130 years in business
All HR Management Kits and Guides subscriptions are supported by our Employee Relations Advice Centre and include:
- A 12-month up-date service with regular correspondence to notify of legislative changes and case law development affecting the content
- A complimentary preliminary review of any modified templates
- Heavily discounted rates for Business Law WA legal support – needed for any major changes to the templated content, additional content drafting or specific customisation
Before you buy
It is worth considering CCIWA Membership to receive:
- A sizable discount on all HR Management Kits and Guides purchases
- Unlimited over-the-phone support from our Employee Relations Advice Centre
- Online access to our Business Toolbox
- And much more
Otherwise, log in to see your Member price for this Kit.