A complete HR system
If you’re setting up a business or need assistance in updating your human resources systems, our National System HR Starter Kit will steer you through the process.
Compiled by our Employee Relations specialists, it covers the complete lifecycle of employment from recruitment through to end of employment and everything in between.
It contains a comprehensive suite of critical policies that all businesses need:
- Recruiting new employees
- Employment contracts
- Minimum employee entitlements
- Payroll obligations
- The essential policies and procedures
- Managing employee performance
- Ending employment
Each section is packed with practical guidance notes that outline straightforward steps on how to implement the policies and forms included.
There are 27 crucial documents and forms included. You’ll be able to download the latest versions from our Member Portal. And all documents included can be fully customised.
Rely on our experience of 130 years in business
All HR Management Kits and Guides subscriptions are supported by our Employee Relations Advice Centre and include:
- A 12-month up-date service with regular correspondence to notify of legislative changes and case law development affecting the content
- A complimentary preliminary review of any modified templates
- Heavily discounted rates for Business Law WA legal support – needed for any major changes to the templated content, additional content drafting or specific customisation
Before you buy
It is worth considering CCIWA Membership to receive:
- A sizable discount on all HR Management Kits and Guides purchases
- Unlimited over-the-phone support from our Employee Relations Advice Centre
- Online access to our Business Toolbox
- And much more
Otherwise, log in to see your Member price for this Kit.