Detailed recruitment and termination guidance
This is a must-have Kit for small to medium-sized enterprises seeking to mitigate risk during recruitment and termination activities. It specifically focuses on the principal areas of recruitment and termination and includes comprehensive coverage of all employment law components relating to employing staff and ending the employment relationship. It will assist business owners and managers in navigating through the risk areas and mitigating the likelihood of claims arising.
It offers deep-dive guidance notes for:
- Recruitment and selection fundamentals
- Making recruitment decisions
- Managing performance
- Ending employment relationships
There are more than 50 crucial documents and forms included. You’ll be able to download the latest version from our Member Portal. And all documents included can be fully customised.
Rely on our experience of 130 years in business
All HR Management Kits and Guides subscriptions are supported by our Employee Relations Advice Centre and include:
- A 12-month up-date service with regular correspondence to notify of legislative changes and case law development affecting the content
- A complimentary preliminary review of any modified templates
- Heavily discounted rates for Business Law WA legal support – needed for any major changes to the templated content, additional content drafting or specific customisation
Before you buy
It is worth considering CCIWA Membership to receive:
- A sizable discount on all HR Management Kits and Guides purchases
- Unlimited over-the-phone support from our Employee Relations Advice Centre
- Online access to our Business Toolbox
- And much more
Otherwise, log in to see your Member price for this Kit.