As the only provider of a specialist course focused on demystifying the Mining Industry Award, CCIWA is offering half-day training to explain how to ensure correct compliance is met and unintentional Award breaches are avoided.
Run by highly experienced industry specialists, the Mastering the Mining Industry Award course will help clarify the correct application of Award entitlements including optimising rosters, annual leave accruals and averaging hours over various roster cycles.
It is suitable for human resources and payroll professionals operating in the mining sector.
The course will include:
- Award coverage
- Award interaction with relevant laws and other industrial instruments
- How to construct compliant rosters
- Averaging of hours
- How to apply leave accruals
- Managing work over public holiday periods
- Interpreting and applying other key components of the Award more broadly
The next two Mastering Mining Industry Award courses will be held on 25 July and 14 November from 9am-1pm.
For more information on the training course, or to register click here or contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.