Our Perth based Workplace Health and Safety Consultants can help you manage your workplace health and safety needs, reduce the risk to your workers and help you meet WA’s WHS laws.
Developing and reviewing WHS Management Systems
WHS management systems are a collection of all the policies, procedures, activities, and responsibilities that together, form the systematic approach for how your business manages occupational health and safety.
We can help your business to develop and review these systems to ensure your business is compliant with relevant WHS laws.
Filling the WHS gap
Not all workplaces have the resources to have their own in-house WHS expert. Our consultants are available to work on-site to perform the ‘in house’ Advisor or Manager role or work with a staff member new to their WHS role.
We can work in a full or part-time capacity, and for a short or long term placement. Even just one visit per fortnight may be enough to keep on top of your workplace health and safety duties and responsibilities.
Responding to tender requests are becoming more stringent. Typically the WHS component requires more evidence and has a more substantial weight attached to the decision.
Our experienced and highly-qualified consultants have assisted many Members and Clients with WHS requirements in the tender proposal process who have gone on to win the opportunity.
Workplace inspections and audits
There is value in a fresh set of eyes objectively measuring the WHS of the business.
Our Consultants are experienced in auditing the WHS operations of your business against:
- WA’s legislation
- The model Work Health and Safety legislation
- AS/NZS: 4801
- An internal audit against the business’ WHS management system
- Our consultants facilitate a range of Safety and Employee Relations Training Courses
- They can also customise WHS training to suit your specific needs
- Assistance following a WorkSafe WA inspector visit or improvement notice issuance
- Workers’ compensation — claims management, return-to-work strategies, injury management, independent audits and tips on how to reduce your premiums, direct liaison with doctors, insurers and WorkCover WA
- Workplace health and safety representatives audit – designed to include operating standards associated with the election, training, role, functions, and duties of safety and health representatives
- Health and wellbeing program coordination
- Ergonomic assessments
Just $199 for a Workplace Health and Safety Check-up
Ideal for businesses with limited time and safety resources, this check-up involves our experienced safety and risk consultants conducting a physical inspection of your workplace and providing safety advice and recommendations based on their findings.
Simply complete the form below with your details and one of our helpful team will be in touch to finalise your booking.