Every business expects loyalty from employees, but occasionally a conflict of interest may arise.
To identify and manage this scenario, our Conflict of Interest Policy clearly articulates what is expected from your employees and includes:
- defines what a conflict of interest is;
- offers illustrative examples;
- details your employees’ obligations;
- outlines procedures on how to disclose a conflict; and
- provides steps on how your business can handle a conflict of interest.
This policy has been drafted by our Commercial Legal team to empower your business with the right tools to manage conflicts of interest from beginning to end.