From global to local, everything your business needs to know to plan for the future
The global business environment has experienced remarkable change over the past 24 months.
In this comprehensive WA-specific business strategy report, CCIWA’s expert economists outline – in simple language – how key global economic trends could shape local business performance and identify practical and relevant strategic opportunities to ensure your business stays ahead of the curve.
This report contains:
- Global and State economic outlooks, including feature sections on China’s economy and exchange rates.
- Key nation summary, containing in-depth analysis of economic conditions within WA’s key trading partners.
- Detailed analysis of the most important issues facing WA business, including inflationary pressures, supply chain risk, and labour shortages.
- WA Business Activity Heatmap, showing key focus areas for WA businesses over the next 12 months.
- Special sections on leveraging new and emerging technologies, as well as capitalising on WA’s strategic and commercial advantages in tackling climate change.
Armed with the latest market intelligence, you will be better positioned to make informed strategic planning decisions and set your business up for success.
Strategy 2023 is FREE for CCIWA Corporate and Advantage Members. Please log-in to access your complimentary copy.
To upgrade your membership to Advantage or Corporate, please click here.