This practical course explores the current requirements for right of entry under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Act) and provides a range of practical techniques and strategies aimed at helping employers effectively manage the process.It’s designed for line managers, industrial relations and human resource professionals, company owners and anyone responsible for the right of entry process.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Understand the legislation relating to union rights of entry.
- Distinguish between the different types of right of entry available under the Act.
- Identify practical strategies to manage risks associated with right of entry.
- Ensure union officials are seeking to exercise rights of entry act lawfully.
- Understand rights and responsibilities of all parties.
- Utilise skills to prepare for and manage right of entry effectively.
- Deal with union right of entry with more confidence.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Materials and catering
- CCIWA will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
- Morning tea is included.
- Member Price $385
- Standard Price $495
Location – CCIWA, Level 5, 235 St Georges Terrace, Perth
If there are no sessions for your preferred date available online – please contact the CCIWA Training team on (08) 9365 7500.
Training Disclaimer: Please note CCIWA reserves the right to cancel any face-to-face or online course before the commencement date in the event of insufficient registrations or operational difficulties. In the event of such cancellation, all registered participants will be notified.